No subject

Wed Feb 21 10:19:42 PST 2018

"I have a student with whom I'm hoping to write a paper on the use of
the internet by citizen's groups to organize, interact and provide
services online.  We're specifically thinking in terms of how people
who suffer from a medical condition set up online help and counseling
and that sort of thing.

We're familiar with a couple of articles written by Lori Brainard and
Siphlon?, one of which was published in Administration & Society, and
are curious if you are familiar with any other leads in other leads in
this broad area.

Many thanks for whatever help you can give,

George"