[Air-L] new issue of Javnost + ess(ay) of possible interest

Mark Davis davismr at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 1 20:56:58 PST 2018

Thanks for making this available Charles — most generous and very useful for my research on non-deliberative online groups (far right, anti-climate, alt-right, etc).

BTW, joined AoIR last year and this is my first post — been lurking a while, though. V good list.

Associate Professor Mark Davis
School of Culture & Communication, Faculty of Arts
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia