[Air-L] Conducting qualitative research on Facebook

Anna Menyhért menyhertanna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 00:49:19 PST 2018

Hi Virginia,
I have an article in which I discuss the ethics issues you are interested in related to researching how trauma processing happens in different types of Facebook groups (public, closed), in the historical context, groups like ‘The Holocaust and my family’.
http://hunghist.org/84-abstract/434-2017-2-menyhert <http://hunghist.org/84-abstract/434-2017-2-menyhert>
Best regards,
Anna
Dr. Anna Menyhért
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Research Fellow
University of Amsterdam
a.menyhert at uva.nl, menyhertanna at gmail.com
www.menyhertanna.hu
https://amsterdam.academia.edu/AnnaMenyhért