[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY: Bruce Schneier – Securing Our Hyperconnected World @ColumbiaSIPA

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Feb 8 11:38:54 PST 2018

 We very much appreciate the opportunity to stream Mr Schneier on any
occasion. The last time we saw him at Columbia was 2013 with Eben Moglen

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/sipatech>Today, *February
8 2017*, at *5pm ET* (22:00 UTC) the Columbia University *Tech and Policy
Series <https://sipa.columbia.edu/ideas-lab/techpolicy>* will present
“security guru” *Bruce Schneier <https://www.schneier.com/>* talking
about *Securing
Our Hyperconnected World*
This is the first of a series of conversations about policy solutions to
security issues at the *School of Internetional and Public Affairs
<https://sipa.columbia.edu/>*(SIPA). Bruce will be joined by SIPA Dean *Merit
E Janow* and *Jason Healey*, Senior Research Scholar. The vent will be
webcast live on the* Internet Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/sipatech>*. (No captions).

*View on Livestream*: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/sipatech
*Facebook simulcast*: https://www.facebook.com/isocny/

* <http://bit.ly/shapethefutureweets>*

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9891#respond>    See all comments

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast