[Air-L] New book for digital news publishers: Guide to Audience Revenue and Engagement

Emily Goligoski emily at membershippuzzle.org
Mon Feb 12 12:29:27 PST 2018

Elizabeth Hansen and I have just written the novella-length “Guide to
Audience Revenue and Engagement” with the Tow Center for Digital Journalism
at Columbia University, the Membership Puzzle Project at NYU, and the
Institute for Nonprofit News. In it, we share an extended argument for why
the future of news will be supported by direct audience revenue cultivated
by high levels of audience engagement. We welcome your thoughts and

The Membership Puzzle Project
Research Director | @emgollie