[Air-L] Seeking a short introduction text on technological determinism vs. SCOT

Hutchinson, Les hutch220 at msu.edu
Sun Feb 18 07:15:21 PST 2018

Hi, Carmen:

I teach the second chapter from Nancy Baym's Making New Media Make Sense for classes ranging from upper division to freshman. She outlines all of these concepts in a very accessible way.

Contact me off list if you need a copy to use; I'd be happy to share.

Warm wishes,

Les Hutchinson
PhD Candidate
Department of Writing, Rhetoric, & American Cultures
Michigan State University
434 Farm Lane<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1> Rm 267
East Lansing, MI 48824