[Air-L] Survey - How professors give digital feedback to students

Cathlin Clark-Gordon cvc0003 at mix.wvu.edu
Thu Feb 22 12:25:48 PST 2018

Colleagues and fellow professors,

We are conducting a research survey on professors/instructors (any rank or position) and their preferences for providing students with feedback. West Virginia University’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) has acknowledgement of this study on file. If you are currently a professor/instructor/lecturer at a college or university, we would appreciate you filling out our survey. At the end of the survey, you can opt-in to a drawing for a $100 Amazon e-gift card if you wish.

Also, if you are willing to repost our anonymous survey on your own social media, that would help us recruit other professors. Here is the online survey link:

https://wvu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agGjwDdbixPrX6d

Thank you for your help!

Dr. Nick Bowman
Associate Professor, Communication Studies
West Virginia University
Nicholas.bowman at mail.wvu.edu

Dr. Brandi Frisby,
Associate Professor, School of Information Studies
University of Kentucky
brandi.frisby at uky.edu

Cathlin Clark-Gordon
Ph.D. Student, Communication Studies
West Virginia University
cvc0003 at mix.wvu.edu

Alexis Hadden
Ph.D. Student, Communication and Information
University of Kentucky
alexis.hadden at uky.edu