[Air-L] RIP Adrian Miles

Tama Leaver tamaleaver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:45:09 PST 2018

Oh, how very sad, Vale Adrian, and my condolences to his family and all who
knew him well!

Adrian was probably Australia's most experimental and boundary-pushing
blogger-artist-scholar, but more than that I know he was an incredibly
passionate and valued educator.  Personally, while I knew him for years
before from the Australian blogosphere, I will always remember Adrian from
our shared panel at the AoIR conference in Brisbane in 2006 (my first AoIR)
where, after listening to him, I realised just how fascinating this nascent
videoblogging stuff might be. Turns out Adrian had a pretty good sense of
what was coming, years before most.
-Tama