[Air-L] [JVWR] Call for Editors: Assembled 2018 a quick turnaround issue

Tzafnat Shpak tzafnat.shpak at jvwresearch.org
Sun Feb 4 01:17:19 PST 2018

Call for editors for the Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
Call for Editors Assembled 2018
Greetings,
  Call for Editors
Assembled 2018

February 4th 2018

We are looking for a *prime guest editor* (with potentially 1-2 co-editors)
to manage the process for 2018. There are 10 candidate manuscripts (out of
20), which will yield 5-6 papers for publication.
This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field, to
experience yourself with online publishing procedures, and get the credit
on our website.

You will:

   - Coordinate the reviewers of these 10 papers.
   - Use our publication system -- extensively. (be also versed in Google
   docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
   - Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
   - Work as a single editor or add one co-editor.
   - Able to write a short intro including your view/vision/insight on the
   field.
   - Get the academic credit as an editor.

Please reply by *February 10, 2018*, to info at jvwresearch.org
<info at jvwresearch?subject=Editor%20for%20Assembled%202016> with an academic
CV and a cover letter listing your motivation and publishing/editing
experience.

*Publication:* April 2018

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a
co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

*Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan*
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
[image: JVWR Call For Editors Assembled 2018]
<https://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=467dc75f39&e=4ef1ac0778>
<https://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=d89722308b&e=4ef1ac0778>
<https://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=a25d37a823&e=4ef1ac0778>
<https://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=cccc77af17&e=4ef1ac0778>
*Copyright © 2018 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.*