[Air-L] RIP Adrian Miles

Anders Fagerjord anders.fagerjord at media.uio.no
Wed Feb 7 23:23:55 PST 2018

This is very sad indeed.

We are many with fond memories of Adrian in Norway, from his stay at the University of Bergen, and from his engagement in the Digital Arts and Culture conferences, which drew a quite large Scandinavian crowd. Adrian was a true pioneer in digital video, both making it and theorizing it, and thus always an inspiration for me.

Vi lyser fred over hans minne.

—anders

Anders Fagerjord, dr.art.

Department of Media and Communication