[Air-L] Teaching an undergraduate course on social media and power dynamics

Shira Rivnai shira.rivnai at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Feb 8 01:19:01 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'd be pleased to receive some of your good advice.

Next semester, I am teaching an undergraduate course on social media and
power dynamics. I would be grateful if you could share some 'must read'
articles that were published in the field last year.

In addition, I would be also happy for suggestions of film segments or
animated videos illustrating aspects related to the field, e.g. journalism,
algorithms, social action etc.

Thank you,

--

*Shira Rivnai-Bahir*

Ph.D. Candidate

Department of Sociology and Anthropology

Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

Israel

shira.rivnai at mail.huji.ac.il

+972-549980612