[Air-L] Instagram Citation Question

Michelle Alexander malex2xp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:23:06 PST 2018

Hey all!

I am working as an assistant for some researchers and have run into a
sticky problem.

The original data pull was for Instagram pictures and they have some they
want to use.  Most are fine, but one picture has been pulled from Instagram
between the time they collected data, and now.  None of the surrounding
data (pull date, date of posting, etc) exists anymore.

We have looked for other, similar pictures to use but it seems the account
has 'purged' any similar content.

Anybody have an elegant solution for publication?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best,

-Michelle Alexander