[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 163, Issue 11

Julian Hopkins julian.hopkins at monash.edu
Mon Feb 12 00:37:40 PST 2018

There is this also: Kozma, A. 2017. Shame, Class, and Embodiment in the
Catfish Universe. *Television & New Media* (available on-line:
*http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1527476417722845
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1527476417722845>*, accessed 7 August 2017).

I find that it is a common matter of interest for students when they are
considering research projects, but in practice getting data is difficult
given that the people who catfish are by definition hidden and not likely
to reveal themselves.

Regards,
Julian

---
*DR JULIAN HOPKINS*
Lecturer in Communication
Undergraduate Coordinator

School of Arts & Social Sciences
Building 2, Level 6, Room 16 (2-6-16)
Monash University Malaysia
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
47500 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

T: +60 3 5514 4920
E: julian.hopkins at monash.edu
W: sass.monash.edu.my <http://www.sass.monash.edu.my/>

*Your reaction is more important than who is right.*