[Air-L] History of AIR-L

Esther Milne emilne at swin.edu.au
Mon Feb 12 13:51:04 PST 2018

Hi Joan,

I look at mailing lists in my book for MIT (Email and the Everyday: Homes, Institutions, Markets) which should be out later this year. I talked to quite a few email list moderators, including AoIR, across academic, industry and commercial contexts. One of the central questions I explore is the role and future of listervs in the contemporary 'social media' landscape. Happy to send you a draft. And good luck with your own work!

Cheers,
Esther

Associate Professor Esther Milne
Department of Media and Communication
Swinburne University, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
emilne at swin.edu.au<mailto:emilne at swin.edu.au> ||| +61 3 92148195 ||| @esthermilne