[Air-L] History of AIR-L

jc u jcu at execulink.com
Fri Feb 9 06:24:34 PST 2018

HI Marco,

Thank you for your very fast reply!

I just sent an email to this list about the history of AIR-L (copied below) and I thought you were replying to my question.
Thank you for your clarification.

appreciatively,
joan

On Feb 9, 2018, at 8:45 AM, jc u <jcu at execulink.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am a graduate student of the MLIS program at University of Alberta and I have been a subscriber to this list for many years. I am currently taking a course on Human Information Interaction and I am currently researching listservs and their continued usefulness. For this purpose, I would like to write about the history and growth of this email discussion list. Would anyone be willing to share this information, or be willing to point me to a source that includes this information? The AIR-L website does not seem to include its own history.

Your help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Joan U