[Air-L] Seeking a short introduction text on technological determinism vs. SCOT

Andrew Chadwick A.Chadwick at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 07:50:30 PST 2018

Hi all,

+1 for the Winner piece. I've used it for a long time and it works really well. Also recently I’ve started folding in a bit of Latour’s Reassembling the Social and that seems to work well alongside the Winner piece.

Thanks for the video, Jill!

Yours,

Andy

www.andrewchadwick.com<http://www.andrewchadwick.com>