[Air-L] Targeting a specific date on a public Facebook account?

Deen Freelon dfreelon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 18:47:41 PST 2018

Hi Virginia,

You can do that with Rfacebook, if you know R (use the getPage
function): https://github.com/pablobarbera/Rfacebook

I made a similar thing for Python, but it only lets you start from the
beginning and pick your end date, rather than starting in the middle and
proceeding backward: https://github.com/dfreelon/fb_scrape_public

Best, /DEEN