[Air-L] New resource: Media and Children Facebook page

Matthew Lombard lombard at temple.edu
Tue Jan 23 08:17:29 PST 2018

For anyone interested, I've established a Facebook page to use with the Media and
Children courses I teach at Temple University. The page contains news and other
items I find over time and use to stimulate interest, illustrate key ideas and trends,
and promote discussion. All visitors and constructive contributions are welcome.

The url is:
https://www.facebook.com/mediaandchildren/

--Matthew

PS. This page is similar in design/purpose to the Communication Research
Methods Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/CommunicationResearchMethods/

--
Matthew Lombard, Ph.D.