[Air-L] Coding software help-5th attempt

Catherine D'Ignazio catherine_dignazio at emerson.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:41:04 PST 2018

ImpactMapper (in beta but I highly recommend)
http://www.impactmapper.com/

---
Assistant Professor of Civic Media and Data Visualization
Emerson College

Principal Investigator, Emerson Engagement Lab
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Civic Media
www.kanarinka.com | @kanarinka | 617-501-2441
Pronouns: she, her, hers