[Air-L] Call for Bids- RTIS

ijwa at dline.info ijwa at dline.info
Tue Jan 30 04:21:52 PST 2018

Call for Bids to host the

Third International Conference on Real-Time Intelligent Systems (RTIS
2018)
(http://www.socio.org.uk/rtis/)

Real-Time Computing covers a broad spectrum of the intensively
developing area of low-latency priority-driven system responsiveness
under certain time constrains to essential and decisive human-computer
interactions with constantly incoming data stream. Research on real-time
intelligent systems is of a multi-disciplinary nature, exploiting
concepts from the areas as diverse as signal processing technologies,
computational intelligence, location systems, data processing, digital
document processing and embedded system design. To accomplish its
real-time performance, systematic analysis is carried out when the
systems are working.

Earlier RTIS and Publications

The first RTIS was held in Beijing, China in 2016 and second was held at
Casablanca, Morocco in 2017. We do not have any reservation for the RTIS
2018 location. The RTIS proceedings will be published in Springer's
Advances in Intelligent Systems Series.

Present: We are now soliciting bids for organizing RTIS 2018. The main
conference is expected to be two to three days, with optional
workshops/tutorials and/or social outings.

We are looking for exciting bids that propose new ways for researchers
to interact and present their research, engage in discussions, build
community and increase the audience. We are open to new formats and
styles of papers, and potential collocations with other events, and the
RTIS 2018 will be held in late November/Early December, however, there
is some flexibility in scheduling.

Deadline: *February 20, 2018*.

Decision will be sent February 28, 2018. Formal bids should be emailed
to Pit Pichappan (pichappan at dirf.org).