[Air-L] Haifa LINKS Symposium on Content Producers: Incentives, Motivations and Value Creation

Lior Zalmanson zalmanson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 03:20:07 PST 2018

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee, I am pleased to invite you to take
part in our upcoming two-day symposium on:

*Content Producers: Incentives, Motivations and Value Creation.*

which will focus on the future of professional independent content
producers and will include topics such as: gig economy, crowdfunding and
future of the small newsroom.

Our keynote speakers are:

·       Vili Lehdonvirta, Oxford University

·       Axel Bruns, Queensland University of Technology

·       Joel Waldfogel, University of Minnesota

Program can be found here: https://tel-design.wixsite.
com/links-conference2018/content-producers

The event is planned so as to enable mutual acquaintance, discussion and
joint research ideas generation.  Inviting you to Israel in the coldest
month of the year (in the northern hemisphere) means that the weather you
will experience here is likely better than elsewhere J  It is also
President's Day weekend, a long weekend in the U.S..

Please see the program in the attached file and register in advance
<https://www.formlets.com/forms/FLCfn5kiji4RTwLx/%0D/> because space is
limited.  You are welcome to forward the invitation to colleagues who may
be interested.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Lior Zalmanson, Daphne Raban, Sheizaf Rafaeli, David Bodoff, Lina Portnoy

Dr. Lior Zalmanson

Faculty of Management

University of Haifa

lzalmanson at univ.haifa.ac.il