[Air-L] New MPA in Digital Technologies and Public Policy @ UCL

Madeline Carr madelinemcarr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 02:30:20 PST 2018

Hi all,

I've recently moved to UCL where I am initiating a new MPA in Digital
Technologies and Public Policy
<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/steapp/study/masters/2018-19/digital-technologies-and-policy>.
The program prepares future leaders and decision makers working in policy
to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by today's fast-evolving
digital technologies. The program has a strong applied element that
involves co-produced group research projects between the students and
policy 'clients' from the public and private sectors.

I'm looking for ambitious, open-minded, curious students who are willing to
step out of their disciplinary silos to work collaboratively with students
from across the University. We've got some generous scholarships available
<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/steapp/study/masters/funding-and-scholarships> and
I'd be very grateful if you would circulate news of this for me. Getting
new programs off the ground is always a struggle in the first year so any
support would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Madeline

Dr Madeline Carr
Associate Professor of International Relations and Cyber Security
Department of Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy (STEaPP)
University College London

mobile: +44 (0)752 867 2088
email: madelinemcarr at gmailcom
twitter: @MadelineCarr

*Recently published...*

'Cyberspace and International Order' in *The Anarchical Society at 40:
Contemporary Challenges and Prospects.
<https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-anarchical-society-at-40-9780198805144?cc=gb&lang=en&>
*Hidemi Suganami, Madeline Carr and Adam Humphreys (eds). Oxford: OUP, 2017