[Air-L] References on ethics and co-creation for postgraduates in Fashion Design and Management

Marta Delatte martadelatte at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 06:37:12 PST 2018

Dear all,

I'm teaching a 3h workshop on ethics and co-creation for postgraduates in
Fashion Design and Management. We will be seeing some examples of
collaboration, co-creation, exploitation cultural appropriation and homage,
and I am looking for some interesting references (papers, case studies,
blog posts, news articles... all welcome)

One of the case studies that I was planning to discuss is Isabel Marant's
apropiation of Mixe embroidery in her 2015 collection

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mexico-prevents-indigenous-designs-from-being-culturally-appropriated-again_us_56e87879e4b0b25c9183afc4

Also, I would love some recommendations on your favourite co-creation
manuals for postgrads and undergrads.

Of course, I will put it all together and share it here afterwards, as
usual in this community <3

Thanks

*Marta Delatte *Creative Director and Co-Founder
ellenjames.net <http://www.ellenjames.net/>
@martadelatte

Research Director
liquendatalab.com <https://www.liquendatalab.com/>