[Air-L] SocInfo'18 CFP for social scientists

Olessia Koltsova olessia.koltsova at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 04:43:42 PST 2018

Dear all,

We're hosting the 10th Social Inofrmatics conference with fascinating
speakers and in a wonderful city of St.Petersburg, on September 25-28,2018,
and we would like to specially encourage social scientists to apply. We
will do our best to ensure that reviewership is not compsci-centered, and
we will be arranging a journal publication for best papers. Don't miss the
dealine: May 9, 2018!

https://socinfo2018.hse.ru

Olessia Koltsova
Director, Laboratory for Internet Studies
National Research University Higher School of Economics
room 216, 55/2 Sedova St.,
190008, St.Petersburg, Russia
Phone: +7 (812) 560-00-55
www.linis.hse.ru