[Air-L] Coding Value mailing list

Gianluca Miscione gianluca.miscione at ucd.ie
Tue Jan 16 05:51:29 PST 2018

Dear Association of Internet Researchers list subscribers,

Coding Value is a research project on crytpocurrencies and blockchain (
https://codingvalue.weebly.com/research.html <https://goo.gl/bTHMjN>).
Our mailing list has a central role in discussing what happens in this
domain.
We actively support the diversity of views expressed on this list. So, if
you're interested in those matters, please feel free to subscribe (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/coding-value <https://goo.gl/ngVDme>)
and/or forward this message to academics or practitioners.

Many thanks

Gianluca Miscione
​University College Dublin
http://www.ucd.ie/cito/members/gianlucamiscione/ <https://goo.gl/yws3Fw>