[Air-L] UBC iSchool - Faculty Position at the rank of Associate or Full Professor

Freund, Luanne Luanne.Freund at ubc.ca
Fri Jan 19 14:33:51 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce an opening at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada for a faculty member at the Associate or Full Professor rank in our iSchool.  We are seeking a distinguished scholar with expertise in one or more of the following areas: information policy and ethics; data management and analytics; new media and Internet studies; digital collections; Indigenous information systems and initiatives; cultural heritage informatics/preservation; and scholarly communication.

Visit our website for the full advertisement: http://slais.ubc.ca/people/employment-at-slais-the-ischool-ubc/
We will begin reviewing applications February 15, 2018.

Luanne Freund
Associate Professor and Director
SLAIS, the iSchool @ UBC
Luanne.freund at ubc.ca<mailto:Luanne.freund at ubc.ca>