[Air-L] Seeking digital humanities postdoc

Bench, Harmony bench.9 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 5 10:33:55 PDT 2018

Dear all,

Kate Elswit (RCSSD) and I are seeking a Digital Humanities Postdoctoral Research Assistant to work on Dunham’s Data, a 3-year AHRC-funded research project on performance and mobility with an emphasis on dance history. We are seeking an early career researcher from any arts or humanities field, whose research involves a significant digital component of data collection and analysis. The work can be carried out from London or remotely.

For more information about the position: https://www.cssd.ac.uk/jobs-at-central/digital-humanities-postdoctoral-research-assistant <https://t.co/6hsPammoOR>

For more information about the research project: http://gtr.ukri.org/projects?ref=AH%2FR012989%2F1<http://gtr.ukri.org/projects?ref=AH/R012989/1>

Please share with interested parties. Please note that the application closes the morning of August 6th (9 AM in the UK).

Thank you!
Harmony

Harmony Bench, PhD
Associate Professor of Dance History and Theory
Affiliated Faculty: Theatre, Folklore, Translational Data Analytics,
and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
The Ohio State University
Department of Dance
305 Sullivant Hall, 1813 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43210

Co-Editor, International Journal of Screendance: http://screendancejournal.org
Movement on the Move: http://movementonthemove.osu.edu/

bench.9 at osu.edu<mailto:bench.9 at osu.edu>