[Air-L] Call for Abstracts: “Inequalities and Divides in Digital Cultures” (Digital Culture & Society Journal)

Richterich, Annika (LK) a.richterich at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Fri Jul 20 05:22:05 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Pablo Abend and I just published a call for abstracts on “Inequalities and Divides in Digital Cultures”. You can find some basic information below and the full call here: http://digicults.org/callforpapers/cfp-inequalities-and-divides-in-digital-cultures

It would be fantastic to receive submissions from the AoIR community. We'd also really appreciate if you'd share the link/call with others who might be interested. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Annika

--
Call for Abstracts: "Inequalities and Divides in Digital Cultures"

Digital Culture & Society Journal
Abstract Deadline: Friday, 17th August, 2018
Edited by: Pablo Abend and Annika Richterich

This issue of Digital Culture & Society addresses inequalities and divides in digital cultures. We are looking for contributions that approach related topics from various, (inter-)disciplinary perspectives. Paper proposals (abstracts) may be relevant to the following three themes – but we likewise welcome contributions moving beyond these:

‘Inequality of Access’
‘Inequality by Design and Discursive Divides’
‘Inequality by Algorithms’

For the full call and further information on deadlines and submissions, please go to: http://digicults.org/callforpapers/cfp-inequalities-and-divides-in-digital-cultures

Please send your abstract and (a) short biographical note(s) to Pablo Abend (pablo.abend[at]uni-siegen.de) and Annika Richterich (a.richterich[at]maastrichtuniversity.nl). Based on the abstracts, the editors will pre-select authors that will be invited to submit a full paper. All full papers will be double-blind peer reviewed.