[Air-L] Digital Management: Lecturers wanted

Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer stephan at internetsoziologie.at
Wed Jul 25 09:29:32 PDT 2018

Dear all,

we are looking for Guest Lecturers for our Fresenius University Masters
Programme "Digital Management" (M.A.) this fall in Berlin. Currently we
can offer these seminars, to be held in English:

- International Management (4 seminar hours per week)
- Leadership & Strategy (4)
- Behavioral Decision Making (4)
- Business Ethics (4)

We pay above the Berlin Guest Lecturer average, both for predoc and
postdoc Lecturers, and offer an exclusive teaching place directly
located in the heart of Berlin at Gendarmenmarkt. If you need more
information, please let me know!

Best regards

Stephan

--
Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer
Internet Sociologist

Director, Internet Sociology Department, Hochschule Fresenius Berlin
Researcher, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, FU Berlin
Senior Fellow, Digital Class, Berlin University of the Arts

Tel. (DE/EU): +49 (0)157/58064165
Phone (US): (213) 267-0214
Website: www.socialitybydesign.org
Twitter: @netsociology