[Air-L] New digital campaigning & advocacy ebook

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Mon Jul 30 08:33:32 PDT 2018

Hi folks, the new edition of my comprehensive digital campaigning and advocacy ebook is now in the Kindle Store and available for PDF download: http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Direct link to Kindle version: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT0O1FA/?&tag=epoliticscom-20

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections" is expanded from previous editions and completely rewritten for 2018 -- it mentions developments in the field as recent as this month. The book covers the ways political campaigns and advocacy groups can use everything from social media and digital advertising to data and tech-enabled field organizing, and it's a great resource for researchers and students. It really is the most comprehensive guide to digital politics out there, and I hope it's useful! University courses around the world have included earlier editions as required reading.

BTW, if you've downloaded a previous edition, you should have received an email yesterday with a link to download a free copy of the new one, so please let me know if you didn't. Likewise, Kindle users should have received a message from Amazon that the new edition is available.

I'm happy to answer any questions!

-- cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics