[Air-L] For those attending ISA World Congress of Sociology

David Dueñas Cid david.duenas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:13:35 PDT 2018

 In order to fix the *meeting point and time*: I would suggest *Wednesday
(July 18) at 12:45h* at *Exhibit Hall "C"*; the same *corner where the
conference bags are given*, close to the restaurant/snaks (Level 300,
behind the publishers).

Best regards,

David Duenas-Cid

*Dr. David Dueñas-Cid *Researcher

*Tallinn University of Technology*

*Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance*Akadeemia tee 3

EE-12618 Tallinn