[Air-L] images

Douglas Zytko daz2 at njit.edu
Tue Jul 24 15:48:58 PDT 2018

Hi Sandra,

I recommend contacting your grad studies office with these questions, or
otherwise the office in charge of reviewing your final document for
formatting. I had a whole list of formatting questions similar to yours
when writing my dissertation and grad studies answered them one by one and
also reviewed my document for other formatting issues.

-Doug