[Air-L] Seeking resources on A.I. and machine learning

Ranjodh Singh Dhaliwal sunnyranjodh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:50:21 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

This is such a wonderful collection of resources here!
I'd like to add to the list Adrian Mackenzie's *Machine Learners*
<https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/machine-learners>. Also of interest may be
Matteo Pasquinelli's work
<http://www.glass-bead.org/article/machines-that-morph-logic/?lang=enview>.
Finally, if anyone wishes to start to get at the technical implementations
or the pedagogical approaches to ML in Computer Sciencey circles, Andrew
Ng's course here <https://www.coursera.org/learn/machine-learning> is the
go-to for a number of people, so the introduction there may be of limited
use.

Cheers/ranjodh