[Air-L] Crowdsourcing advice

Madolyn Smith smith at ejc.net
Tue Jun 5 04:21:37 PDT 2018

Hi listers,

The European Journalism Centre is crowdsourcing advice on crowdsourcing.

If you've worked on a crowdsourcing project, be it for research,
journalism, or something else, we would love to hear about your experience.

We're particularly interested in the answers to the following questions:

   - how did your approach towards crowdsourcing contribute to the
   project's success?
   - If you could go back in time and do something differently, what would
   it be?
   - if you faced any challenges, specifically in relation to
   crowdsourcing, what were these and how did you overcome them?

Thanks!

Madolyn

===

Madolyn Smith | Editor | European Journalism Centre
Oranjeplein 106, 6224 KV, Maastricht, The Netherlands

Email : smith at ejc.net

Visit: ejc.net | datadrivenjournalism.net
Join: ejc.net/facebook | @ejcnet <http://ejc.net/twitter> | @ddjournalism
<https://twitter.com/ddjournalism>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.