[Air-L] Mozilla award competition for advocacy exploring AI on the internet

Ansgar Koene Ansgar.Koene at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 02:47:58 PDT 2018

Hi all,
   just spotted this award competition that has been launched by Mozilla. Could be of interest to us, our students or associates.

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/06/04/mozilla-announces-225000-for-art-and-advocacy-exploring-artificial-intelligence/
[https://blog.mozilla.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DSC05778-1400x770.jpg]<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/06/04/mozilla-announces-225000-for-art-and-advocacy-exploring-artificial-intelligence/>

Mozilla Announces $225,000 for Art and Advocacy Exploring Artificial Intelligence – The Mozilla Blog<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/06/04/mozilla-announces-225000-for-art-and-advocacy-exploring-artificial-intelligence/>
blog.mozilla.org
Mozilla’s latest awards will support people and projects that examine the effects of AI on society At Mozilla, one way we support a healthy internet is by fueling the ...

Cheers,
Ansgar

Dr. Ansgar Koene
Senior Research Fellow: UnBias, CaSMa & Horizon Policy Impact
Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute
University of Nottingham
Working group chair for IEEE Standard on Algorithm Bias Considerations
http://unbias.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://casma.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://www.horizon.ac.uk/
https://standards.ieee.org/develop/project/7003.html