[Air-L] Software for collecting info from e.g. facebook?

Nina Lasek Nina.Lasek1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:02:11 PDT 2018

Dear all,

this is the first time that I (dare to) post something here - it would be great if someone might help me out. Specifically, it seems to be rather straightforward to combine certain facebook graph search commands to build complex queries. For example, I found out that people who are named "Ronny" and who like the the AfD Sachsen Anhalt - a regional chapter of a german right-wing political party- might be identified using this syntax

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/ronny/users-named/363842953730453/likers/intersect

OK, so facebook will deliver a number of results. But the results from this syntax are presented in facebook itself, and it is tedious to scroll down the page time and again in order to get an overview over the resuts. So how can I store these results e.g. as a .csv or json file? Isn't there any useful software available to conduct such syntax-driven request and to systematically store the results ?

Best,
Nina