[Air-L] Call for postdoc position (University of Palermo - ADAPT project)

Giuseppe Pappalardo gpappalardo84 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:35:26 PDT 2018

*** Apologies for cross posting****

Dear colleagues,

Here at University of Palermo, we are looking for one Postdoc to work on an exciting project (ADAPT - Advanced Prediction Models for flexible trajectory based operations).

The ideal candidate have solid skills with data analysis and visualization, agent-based models and database management.

The position is funded for 18 months, gross salary for the whole period is € 37500.

Further information could be found here: http://www.unipa.it/dipartimenti/matematicaeinformatica/cds/informatica2010/.content/documenti/Post-docPosition1r-1.pdf

The full call (sorry, in Italian) is here: https://titulus-new.unipa.it/albo/viewer?view=files%2F003259557-UNPACLE-f0cbf848-f4eb-433b-a800-0b551d399744-000.pdf

Please share with any potentially interested candidate and do not esitate to contact me if you need further information.

Best

--
Eng. Giuseppe Pappalardo, PhD

Dipartimento di Fisica e Chimica