[Air-L] JSET-AECT 2018 Summer International Research Symposium (Submissions Due: June 30, 2018)

Lee, Mark malee at csu.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 22:58:34 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am sharing this Call on behalf of my colleague, Dr. Yoshiko Goda (Kumamoto University, Japan). Please direct any queries you might have to Dr. Goda.

Kind regards,

Mark Lee

**** JSET-AECT 2018 Summer International Research Symposium: Final Call for Submission of Your Research (Due: June 30, 2018) *****

You are invited to submit an abstract of your research for a theme-based group discussion at the JSET-AECT 2018 Summer International Research Symposium held at Hakodate Japan from Sep 7 to 9. The symposium’s theme is Designing Learning Environment for Creativity: Space, Activity, and Community. After the committees’ review, the author would be notified about the review result by July 4.

The abstracts of the all presentations during the symposium would be included in the proceedings before the symposium. The contributions of the participants during the symposium would be eded in a booklet published by AECT along with the outlines of the theme-based discussions and international collaborative research proposal after the symposium. We are looking forward to your contributions. For further information, please visit our website.
https://www.jset.gr.jp/jset-aect/index.html

Best Regards,
Yoshiko Goda, Ph.D.
JSET-AECT 2018 Summer International Research Symposium Program Chair