[Air-L] social media research tools?

Alex Gekker gekker.alex at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:03:26 PDT 2018

Hi Mel,

Following the recommendations above, you can check the full tool set of the
Digital Methods Initiative: https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/ToolDatabase
They are free and open for use, though some of them might require password
due to server / privacy issues.

Alex.
Alex Gekker, PhD | Lecturer | New Media
University of Amsterdam | Turfdraagsterpad 9, BG1 Room 2.19 | 1012 XT
Amsterdam | The Netherlands
Https://alexgekker.com <https://alexgekker.com/> || @AlexGekker
<https://twitter.com/alexgekker>