[Air-L] Online transcription services

lindsay blackwell lblackw at umich.edu
Thu Jun 14 14:52:26 PDT 2018

yes. rev's, for example:

   - Your files are securely stored and transmitted using 128-bit SSL
   encryption, the highest level of security available. We also never store
   credit card information - we simply pass it securely to our bank for
   safe-keeping.
   - We will never share your files or personal information with anyone
   outside of Rev. Files are visible only to the professionals who have signed
   strict confidentiality agreements. If you'd ever like us to delete your
   files, just let us know.

https://www.rev.com/translation/faq

Lindsay Blackwell <http://www.lindsayblackwell.net>
PhD Candidate, School of Information