[Air-L] Upcoming deadline: Mobile Media & Communication special issue

Jordan Frith jordan.frith at unt.edu
Wed Mar 7 06:43:09 PST 2018

 I'm just sending a reminder about the March 15th extended-abstract special
issue of *Mobile Media & Communication* entitled "Mobile Media beyond Mobile
Phones." The journal is interdisciplinary, well-respected, widely read (h5
index of 23/30), and open to a range of methodological and theoretical
perspectives. We're looking for a diverse set of articles and happy to
accept empirical and theoretical work.

The full CFP can be found here: http://journals.sagepub.com/
pb-assets/cmscontent/MMC/Frith_MMC_CFP.pdf . The CFP goes into more detal
on why such the topic is important, the deadlines (extended abstract by
March 15), and all of that.

Send me or my coeditor (Didem Ozkul) an email if you have any questions!

--
Jordan Frith, Ph.D.
Associate Professor