[Air-L] Migrating Queers and Digital Culture - literature review

Szulc,L L.Szulc at lse.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 09:06:56 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

I'm working on a literature review focused on migrating queers and digital culture. I created an initial bibliography for that purpose, which you can consult here: http://www.lukaszszulc.com/mq-d

I'd be very grateful if you could point me to other works on the topic which are not included in the list. Please, keep in mind that I'm interested in works focused on that particular intersection of 'Migration' AND 'Queers/LGBTQs' AND 'Digital Culture'.

All the best,
Lukasz

Lukasz Szulc, PhD
Marie Curie Research Fellow
Department of Media & Communications
TW2.7.01M
Houghton Street
London
UNITED KINGDOM
http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/people/research-staff/lukasz-szulc
@LukaszSzulc<https://twitter.com/LukaszSzulc>

NEW PUBLICATIONS

Szulc, L. (2018) Transnational Homosexuals in Communist Poland: Cross-Border Flows in Gay and Lesbian Magazines. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. Available at: http://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319589008

Szulc, L. (2017) Banal Nationalism in the Internet Age: Rethinking the Relationship between Nations, Nationalisms and the Media. In M. Skey & M. Antonsich (eds.) Everyday Nationhood: Theorising Culture, Identity and Belonging after Banal Nationalism. London: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 53-74. Available at: https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9781137570970