[Air-L] Organizing Mini-Conference on AI and Politics

Jose Marichal jfmarichal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:12:15 PDT 2018

Colleagues,

If any of you are going to the Western Political Science Association next
week, I'd like to meet with you about the prospect of putting together a
mini-conference on AI/Data Science and Politics for the 2019 WPSA
conference in San Diego.

If you're not attending but might still be interested in helping me
organize something or in participating, please let me know.

Warmest regards,
Jose Marichal
California Lutheran University