[Air-L] CFP internet beyond global network

Polina Kolozaridi poli.kolozaridi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:38:00 PDT 2018

dear all,

please consider to submit proposals to the conference Internet Beyond
Global Network.

Club for internet and society enthusiasts helds an annual conference in
May, 29-31 in Russia, Moscow.

This year we suggest to have a conversation about internet which becomes
less global (or not?) in different perspectives: governance, practices,
histories, discourses.

Here is the conference website: http://internetbeyond.net/en

We invite scholars to submit 300-500-word proposals for a variety of
formats: classical an unusual ones (like pecha-kucha and fishbowl
discussions).
The call will be open until March, 31.

If you have any questions, please write me poli.kolozaridi at gmail.com

Polina