[Air-L] Estimating adsense revenue?

Daniel Carter carter.daniel.w at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:02:56 PDT 2018

Hi,

Does anyone have experience estimating adsense (or other online
advertising) revenue? Or know of a paper that does similar?

I'm working on a project that centers on a specific blog, and I've built a
good estimate of site traffic. I'm hoping to come up with an estimate of
the advertising income from that traffic. Even a very, very rough estimate
would be useful to me.

Alternately, if anyone has contacts in online advertising that might be
willing to weigh in briefly, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
Daniel Carter
Assistant Professor of Digital Media
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Texas State University