[Air-L] research participants needed

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Fri Mar 23 11:37:43 PDT 2018

Below is a new research project seeking participants. Perhaps of interest.
~Jenny

+++++

We are looking for highly motivated, inquisitive, open-minded individuals to participate in a new IARPA (Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity) research project, (CREATE) Crowdsourcing Evidence, Argumentation, Thinking and Evaluation.

If you have the following qualities, CREATE may be of interest to you:

● An insatiable thirst for solving complex evidence-based problems
● Dedication to the task: developing your thoughts and explaining your reasoning clearly
● An open mind and the ability to adapt to new applications, consider new information and possibly collaborate with others

If this sounds like something you would be interested in being part of, we are eager to hear from you.

Click here (link to sign-up form) to learn more about this great opportunity.
Take the Survey<https://jhuapl.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YMBGheDLeEBP01>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://jhuapl.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YMBGheDLeEBP01

Sincerely,
The CREATE Team