[Air-L] Digital public policy journals?

Mergen mergend7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:47:50 PDT 2018

Dear AIR community,

Many thanks to your precious responses!
It really helps. Will keep this in mind for future publication endeavors. I
might get in touch with some of you personally should you be willing to
co-author etc.

Briefly about myself: originally from Kazakhstan, I am a continuing PhD
candidate at LKY School of public policy, Singapore.
Major theory areas: the agenda-setting stage of the policy process with the
actor-centric approach; use of NVivo content analysis; use of Google
search, Scopus, Lexis-nexis, government databases, think tank web-sites
etc. for collecting data as measured by the number of mentions by a range
of actors - media, the public, academia, think tanks, and government.
Policy issues: corruption, economic diversification, violent crime.
Countries of interest: former Soviet nations, Baltics, Canada, Australia,
Southeast Asia.

Looking forward to further cooperation.
Mergen