[Air-L] Invitation for Chapter Submission – 2nd Call for Chapters (CFC)

Alona Forkosh-Baruch alonabar at levinsky.ac.il
Tue May 1 08:22:56 PDT 2018

Dear all,

** Apologies for cross-posting**

The Call for Chapters for the forthcoming publication entitled *“Learning
and Training with Mobile Technologies”* has been published. Currently, we
are in the process of editing the book, to be published by IGI Global, an
international publisher of progressive academic research. Please visit
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3240 for
more details regarding this publication and to submit your work.

We cordially invite you to submit a *2-3 page proposal for consideration in
this publication by May 31st, 2018*. More than one proposal per writer may
be submitted.

You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines
at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write,
according to which you will be requested to submit the full chapter
following the proposal approval.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
us, at mobiletechbook18 at gmail.com, or directly to alonabar at levinsky.ac.il
(Alona) or hagitmt at hit.ac.il (Hagit).

Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation - we hope to
review your proposals sent by *May 31st, 2018*.

Best wishes,

Alona Forkosh Baruch, PhD and Hagit Meishar Tal, PhD

Editors
*Learning and Training with Mobile Technologies*

*Alona Forkosh-Baruch, PhD*

*Coordinator, International Studies*
*Research, Development and Evaluation Authority*
*Levinsky College of Education*
*15 Shoshana Persitz St., Tel-Aviv 69378, **ISRAEL*
*Tel. +972-3-6902414 <03-690-2414>*