[Air-L] new book: Television 2.0

Rhiannon Bury rbury at athabascau.ca
Thu May 3 12:20:12 PDT 2018

Dear AoIRists

I am pleased to announce the publication (at long last)  of my second book, Television 2.0: Viewer and Fan Engagement with Digital TV (Peter Lang, 2017).

[Television        2.0: Viewer and Fan Engagement with Digital TV]

For a description, table of contents and endorsements, please see the PL website:
https://www.peterlang.com/view/product/78958

Dr. Rhiannon Bury
Associate Professor of Women's and Gender Studies
Athabasca University, Canada
rbury at athabascau.ca<mailto:rbury at athabascau.ca>

--
Rhiannon Bury, PhD
Associate Professor, Women's and Gender Studies

--
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
---