[Air-L] Seeking IRB to submit to?

Peter Gloviczki pgloviczki at coker.edu
Mon May 14 06:38:15 PDT 2018

Friends,

I work at a small liberal arts college and our IRB is on holiday for the
summer. I am wondering if I may submit a project to another institution's
IRB for approval?

I asked my doctoral alma mater and they said that I was no longer eligible
to do that (because I did not start this project there).

I would welcome any insight and I am glad to compile a list of IRBs that
would allow such a "guest" submission, for the benefit of the list.

Thanks in advance, Peter

--

*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*
*Assistant Professor of Communication and Coordinator of the Communication

*p* 843-383-8379  |  *e* pgloviczki at coker.edu
300 E. College Ave. |  Hartsville, SC
coker.edu  |  cokercobras.com